The GSI 2530 Liquid Level Indicator is a reliable and inexpensive level gauging system. Float actuated, it utilizes a sturdy aluminum ruled board (Optional: Stainless Steel or Redwood boards) and a Target to indicate the internal liquid level of the tank.
The indicator board target is accurate to within one inch or 25.4 mm. The indicator board is available with graduations in either feet or meters. The large black numerals on a white background make the readout plainly visible at a distance. Half travel targets are available for special installations such as below ground tanks.
The choice of target board materials permits applications of this gauging system to a wide variety of environmental conditions and product applications. A liquid seal is available to protect the gauge board from corrosive tank vapors and condensate.
A standard kit includes guide wire, top anchors, and welded bottom anchor. Optional: “In Service Kit” includes a weighted bottom anchor (lowered onto the tank bottom) and an API split manhole cover for installation using an existing tank entry. GSI also manufactures unguided floats with wear rings for stilling well installation (See GSI Float literature).
- Economical - Low cost and easy installation makes it ideal for simple gauging problems.
- Compatibility - Standard materials suitable for most product applications. Optional, special material components are readily available.
- Environmental - A Liquid Seal is available to prevent toxic vapors or condensate from escaping to atmosphere.
- Process Accuracy - The Target Board design affords accuracy to the nearest inch or 25.4 mm.
- Reliable - Smooth target movement up and down the indicator board.